
Dave Porto criticizes the Trump tariff after the shares cost him $ 7 million:
Portinoy: “Today $ 7 million has decreased … Trump put the tariffs everywhere … I was trying to understand them – I do not. Everything is in the villain because of that.” pic.twitter.com/0URS2OSO9I
– Tennsee Holler (Theetnholler) April 4, 2025
Barstol Dev Portle’s founder, who was by President Trump, supported the bowel punch this week yet Implementing the president’s tariff The Portnoy shares portfolio “on the street” fell.
On Thursday, Portinoy revealed that he lost $ 7 million in stocks and the value of the encoded currency in the wake of Trump’s 10 % -line tariff on imported goods and harsh “mutual” fees on dozens of countries.
Portney said in A widely distributed clip on social media.

“It is a customs tariff city. Trump has put his definitions everywhere. I was trying to understand them – I do not.”
“Just as it is more targeted than commercial deficit. For me, like,” hey, we get this a lot of you, and you will get this many of us. Let’s even be up. Let’s get some mysterious formula, and we target. And everything in the contestant because of that, ” He said In the clip.
Despite the great loss, Portinoy – who has an estimated $ 100 million net – admitted that he will continue to stand by his leg.
“I voted for Trump. I think he is a smart man … I think he is playing a high -risk game here. I will roll him for a few days,” “I will give Trump the benefit of doubt.”

Porto He was increasingly criticizing Trump In recent weeks, especially the surrounding sign gate.
In a video message to the president last week, the owner of Barstool SPORTS insisted on roaming that they were rolled after his administration called by mistake, editor-in-chief of Atlantic Jeffrey Goldberg to a special encrypted conversation called “Small Hathtia Picky Group” where they traded plans to attack the terrorist group in Yemen-which is called “AF-K” from “Quest” for the program ProPORT PROPORTION.
“Hear, we have all wrote the wrong person. We are not the Minister of Defense, we are not a national security adviser, we are not the Vice President of the United States,” Porto said.
“Yes, mistakes happen. This cannot.”
Bornwi also revealed last month that Trump offered to disturb him in the Trade Department in his administration, This was what he meant meant to stay away from Prestol.
Post Comment